I have outputted the variables on the page so I can see them.... it is
the weirdest thing.... works fine in IE but not NS

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 9:39 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Netscape 7.x and CFSTOREDPROC

have you/can you verify the data that is getting passed to the
cfstoredproc.
browser shouldn't matter
apart from the data getting to the cfstored proc.  form driven
data? url
driven data?

id look there.

cf is server side, so it shouldn't matter

...tony

tony weeg
senior web applications architect
navtrak, inc.