Hello folks...

I am looking for a traffic analyzer that I can implement into our current
site. Basically what we have is a template driven web site for our agent's
which gives each of them their own personalized site. What I need to do is
give them the ability to track visitors to their site and report on things
like refers and keywords so that they can monitor who is linking to them and
what search engines are bringing them visitors.

If anyone has any idea where I could find some type of ColdFusion
application that doses something like this please let me know. Not sure how
involved this would be to build from scratch and I kind of have a time
constraint. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
- Neal