From: Ricky Fritzsching [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 7:30 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Merchant Account Suggestions

I have a small business that I am doing an e-commerce
application for
and they are wanting to setup a merchant/gateway account for the
website. I have not had any experience with setting up a this
type of an
account and I am wondering what are my options.

Is there something that is not rather expensive that you have
used?  I
am prepared for the monthly payments and %'s taken out, but
there are
just so many damn options.

All suggestions are welcome.  Thank you!