yeah, i got dinged by a couple cuz of this as well...

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 3:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Questions about 6.1 and the Certification Exam...

I can attest to this as well. It's unfortunate as I know I got dinged by
this once. I guess I can understand not upgrading the test for 6.1, but
at the least they should avoid questions that would be a problem w/ 6.0
versus 6.1. I used the feedback form of the test but I'm not sure if
anything came of it.

  _____