> Is there a way to substract days from a date value similar to the =
> dateAdd function in CF.  I looked through the manual and I am not seeing =
> anything.  What I am trying to do is set up date values 2 weeks before =
> and 2weeks after todays date.

Quoting from the CF Documentation for DateAdd();
"Number of units of datepart to add to date (positive to get dates in the
future or negative to get dates in the past)."

So, if you want to have a date 2 weeks in advance;
DateAdd("d",14,Now())
And 2 weeks back;
DateAdd("d",-14,Now())

If you're saying "Similar to the dateAdd function in CF", where else would you want to
handle the dates?
If you're doing it at database level, we need to know which database engine you're
using before we can offer advice.

Philip Arnold
ASP Multimedia Limited
T: +44 (0)20 8680 1133