From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 2:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: MySQL Heirarchies

I don't think you'll be able to do it, because you can't use
stored
procedures with MySQL.  You can use a temp table, if you want,
though.  Just
run a CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement.  However, I suspect that
pulling the
raw recordset back to CF and processing it there will be faster,
because
you're going to have to run a bunch of separate queries anyway,
and doing
QofQ on a recordset is almost exactly equivalent to using a temp
table.

barneyb