Hi all,
I created a site which lists articles in PDF format. If a user is logged in, I make links out of the article names, and use CFCONTENT to retrieve the files which are stored off of the web root.

Everything is ok on Windows, but with IE 5.2 on Mac, it tries to download the file specified in the href link which has the CFContent code to grab the PDF. So instead of getting my_article.pdf, it tries to get content_retriever.cfm.

Any idea what is happening here?

James