  From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 3:58 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: CFCs and UDFs

  Yeah - what he said.  ;^)

  (I was halfway through the same message. when Ray's came in.)

  Also you can have CFScript blocks inside a tag-based function - so even
  if you do need to apply security you can usually convert even complex
  functions pretty easily (leave the body as script and just convert the
  arguments and return basically).

  Jim Davis