Hi all,

A while back I asked the list as to why a job would run on the wrong date.
I tried all the suggestions, but nothing worked.

So, I put an end date of Oct 2, 2003 on the original job and created a whole
new one.  Today the job with the end date ran today!  Is there some kind of
error in MX that it ignores the end date?

I had originally wanted to keep the old job around for reference, but now it
looks like I will have to delete it to keep it from running.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve