From: Matthew Fusfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October 24, 2003 1:34 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX and ClusterCATS?

We played around with clustercats...it is on the CFMX CD (I think) and
there is a download on Macromedia's site where you can get it.

We tested in on Windows 2003 Web Edition without anything "in front".
Worked pretty well, if we killed one server, the other would take over
with very little loss of traffic. (I think it may have confused our
switch somewhat which might account for the delay)

Matt