I'm not familiar with the capabilities of Groupwise, so thought I'd ask the
list.

We have an application that (if possible) will access the address book for a
given user in GroupWise.  Is this possible?  Anyone have any tips how to go
about it?  I suspect security will kick in, but we will be able to provide
the username/passwords if needed.

If this isn't possible (or isn't very easy, which means longer coding times
and increase budget requirements), then we will find another solution.

Thanks for any imput.

Shawn