From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 11:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Query-past protection?

OK, here's a strange one that I need others to test out. Run a query,
then
try to access an element past the amount in the query.
<CFQUERY name="queryname">
select top 1 columnname from table
</CFQUERY>
<CFOUTPUT>#queryname.columnname[1000]#</CFOUTPUT>
What should happen is an error message saying your trying to access a
query
element outside the range of the query results. What I'm getting is a
blank
value. If others get the same thing then it's an interesting 'feature'
that
should be noted, despite it being technically wrong.

  _____