My opinion is that although you don't need to lock in CFMX you darn well
better know HOW and WHY to lock.  ;^)

Jim Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 6:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Scope Locking (RE: Blue Dragon and Fusebox)

I would like to know this as well. Not needing to do the 800 line
workarounds (ok, it wasnt that bad) in CFMX for shared scope vars was
one of the best bug fixes. I've heard other people say, "In case I go
back to cf5", but are many people actually reverting from MX to cf5, or
building for both?

-Ray

  _____