From: Mike Brunt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 6:28 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: RE: ColdFusion & Contribute - How well do they play together?

Mosh, I don't know if this is relevant but here is a good looking in-line
HTML WYSIWYG editor from Mauricio Giraldo.

http://www.webapper.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=Fuseblog.ShowComments&ArticleID
=20031026024750

Kind Regards - Mike Brunt

Thanks everyone for the information.  I'll give it some more thought, but my
first reaction given your answers is to lean away from Contribute.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC