I can't believe I've been using ColdFusion for 5 years and have to ask
this question, but it's never arisen before in my career:

I currently have Custom Tags in 2 locations - the main CFMX tag
directory and then inside of my application directory. All Includes are
embedded within the application directory as well. My application
directory has quickly grown to several hundred files so now I need to
start pushing some files into directories to make life easier. I use a
standard naming convention like so:

tag_template_name.cfm
inc_template_name.cfm
tool_template_name.cfm

How would I go about putting each set of files into their own directory
without breaking the application? I assume for Tags I can setup a Custom
Tag Path in CFAdmin, but for the includes and the "tools" ... if the
tools call the includes and I simply add the path using a global find
and replace will I have any issues because of them being in different
physical locations? Should I use a CF Mapping to each of the tools and
includes directories?

Here's what I want to do:

+ Main Directory
+ Tags
- tag_name.cfm
+ Includes
- inc_name.cfm
+ Tools
- tool_name.cfm (Tools call Includes & Tags)

Does anyone have any suggestions or am I on the right track with Custom
Tag Paths and CF Mappings?

Thanks,

--
Joshua Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>