From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 11:24 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFHTTP Issues

We recently physically moved some development servers to another location,
and also changed the IP addresses of the machines for some reason that
escapes me (I am not on that team). Anyway, we have an application that,
until then has worked fine. The code example is:

<!--- call the ASPX web service for this user --->
<CFHTTP
URL=""> ion?sSessionGUID=#sessionGUID#&sSessionExpiry=#sessionGUIDExpiry#"
         TIMEOUT="35"
      METHOD="GET"
      THROWONERROR="Yes">
</CFHTTP>

When I change throw on error to No, and output the cfhttp.statuscode, I get
the following message:

Connection Failure. Status code unavailable.

This is connecting to a web service. When we output the URL, and put it into
the address bar of the browser, we return the information (in other words,
we are authenticated into our portal).

I guess my question is, what can cause this not to connect? Why is the
status code unavailable?

Thanks,

Bruce