Thomas wrote:
>> Does using SES make web stats work better?
>No.

Yes.  Some stats programs just can't handle parameters.  My admittedly
older but still-in-use copy of LiveStats stops dead at the '?'.  Same
with Sawmill.  It depends on the stats package.

The 'friendly' SES urls I described in an earlier post are displayed
perfectly, since they fool both the search engine and the stats package
(the default, not-so-friendly ones named page_123.cfm would have the
same advantage).

Matt Robertson   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  MSB Designs, Inc.
The number of licorice gumballs you get out of a gumball
machine increases in direct proportion to how much you
hate licorice.
- The Licorice Law