First, let me thank everyone for thier suggestions.  I really appreciate the input.
Michael, I'm interested in your idea of using structures.  I had no idea structures could be saved and recalled.  I'm researching this approach now, but if you have any examples, I'd appreciate the push-start.

Thanks again,
Chris