Brook,

I'm having the same problem on my hosting provider (not locally however)
even though we are both running CFMX 6.1.

Although to be honest I'm hosted on the server Mike K is having other
issues with (up, down, upm down) so has been difficult to test further.

Funny thing is installed nothing locally apart from MX itself and FR worked
right out of the gate(way) so to speak - although I had to add the port
number as I am using the standalone development server (eg:
http://127.0.0.1:8500/flashservices/gateway).

Can MM tell us if you have to buy the latest version of FR (I bought the
previous version and Firefly). Isn't this stuff included with MX 2004?

Cheers!

When I try to call the flash gateway on our CFMX server, I get a 404 at
http://localhost/flashservices/gateway/. Isn't flash remoting installed by
default? I can't find any info on this!

Brok

Important:  This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential, commercially valuable or subject to legal or parliamentary privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any review, re-transmission, disclosure, use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by several Commonwealth Acts of Parliament.  If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.