We are running 6.1 and have seen a memory leak, not severe.  We seem to run fine for a couple of weeks before things begin to slow down.  We've found that simply stopping and restarting the service will fix the issue.

We might try the Microsoft JDBC drivers to see if that doesn't help us.

  <file:///E:/EUColor.gif>

Bill Grover

Supervisor MIS

Phone: