Hi
We're trying to set up an OLEDB connection using a third-party provider
(SalesLogix).  The following connection string works in VB but I don't have
clue how to translate this into something that cf admin can take.

This works as a connection string in VB...
Provider=SLXNetwork.1;Password='passwordgoeshere';User ID=admin;Data
Source=SALESLOGIX_HQ;Extended Properties='SLX
Server=SERVERNAME;ADDRESS=localhost;Type=ODBC;PORT=1706';RSPass=passwordgoes
here

Any help appreciated!

Thanks
    Mark