hmmm

how would one ever get file upload capabilities into a CFC?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dwayne Cole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 10:01 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFCs and file uploads

the "fileField" in the cffile tag must refer to a form.xxx scope.  So if you
are using an arguments.xxx scope variable for th fileField name it will not
work.

Dwayne Cole, MS in MIS, MBA
Florida A&M University
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
850-591-0212

"It can truly be said that nothing happens until there is vision. But it is
equally true that a vision with no underlying sense of purpose, no calling,
is just a good idea - all "sound and fury, signifying nothing."  The Fifth
Discipline - Peter Senge