I've been getting them as well.

Since I never knew Arden, I never open his attachments.

From: Shawn Grover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 12:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Arden Weiss - virus sending messages to the list?

Hi all.  Don't know if I'm the only one, but I've been getting emails
from
an "Arden Weiss".  The messages seem to be CF related, and come with an
attachment.  The attachment is a .scr file.  I myself have never had
dealings with Arden Weiss (that I can remember), and know better to open
.scr file attachements.

Arden, if you are still monitoring the list, please run an antivirus
scanner
on your system.

I've included a sample of the message below, without the attachement.

Shawn

Sample message
Will I see you at the CF meeting next Tuesday (the 10th) -- think I will
go
to this one -- they are off into the CF MX relm and here I am just
starting
with CF5 but I must at least be aware of what's going on there?

Centervile house rehab is in slow-down mode for the res