http://webtool.rte.microsoft.com

> a) reasonable cost
It's free

> b) easy to learn
Not too hard

> c) script based
Yup. More or less.

I have used it only a little bit, and haven't really pushed it to see if it
does everything it promises, but it's docs say that it does tons of very
cool things, including importing IIS scripts to automatically generate
scripts for testing.  It also is capable (again according to the docs) of
being installed on several machines and centrally controlled for a
coordinated attack on a webserver.

If anyone has used this and has feedback on promises vs actual
functionality, I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
McRae Communications
p. 770-460-7277 x.232