From: John Burns [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 1:55 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Flash/CF Chat program

Does anyone know of a free Flash/CF chat program.  I would like
something fairly simple that allows multiple users to enter and have
real-time text chat capabilities without using just CF and doing
refreshes every second to get the new text that has been added.

I'm fairly new to Flash Remoting, but if there is a tutorial on how to
do something real-time like this, I'd probably be able to pick it up
fairly easily if someone can point me in the right direction.  Thanks!

John Burns