I just tried it on my system, and after extracting the jar file to my C:\JRun4\servers\lib\ directory and restarting my cfusion instance, the hot fix then appeared in the class path list in my Administrator.

Since you're using JRun, is there a particular reason you used the steps under the J2EE Configuration section, which is for J2EE servers other than JRun? (at least that's how it appears based on the URL you pasted into your initial message).

-----Original Message-----
From: DeMarco, Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 1:48 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Hotfix problem

Here's what I see:

Java Specification Vendor

  Sun Microsystems Inc.

  Java Specification Name

  Java Platform API Specification

  Java Class Version

  48.0

  Java Class Path

  D:\JRun4\servers\lib;
D:\JRun4\servers\lib\enrollmentmgmt_common_collections.jar;
D:\JRun4\servers\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;
D:\JRun4\servers\lib\pbclient42RE.jar;
D:\JRun4\servers\lib\pbserver42RE.jar;
D:\JRun4\servers\lib\pointbase-service.jar;
D:\JRun4\servers\lib\suny_common_collections.jar;
D:\JRun4\servers\lib\suny_common_log.jar;
D:\JRun4\servers\lib\suny_common_utility.jar;
D:\JRun4\servers\lib\classes12.zip;  d:\jrun4\servers\lib\classes12.zip;