Hello again.
I'm in the process of converting a lot of my code over to <cfscript> blocks
and I can't get by this error.

<cfscript>
// Define error variables list.
ErrorFlags =
"CreateAccountFlag,ExistingAccountFlag,EmailFlag,EmailInvalidFlag,PasswordFl
ag,Password2Flag,PasswordLengthFlag,Password2LengthFlag,PasswordNEQFlag,Firs
tNameFlag,FirstNameInvalidFlag,LastNameFlag,LastNameInvalidFlag,AddressFlag,
AddressInvalidFlag,Address2InvalidFlag,CityFlag,CityInvalidFlag,StateFlag,Zi
pFlag,ZipInvalidFlag,PhoneFlag,PhoneInvalidFlag";

// Loop through the list and define all default values.
for(i=1; i LTE listlen(ErrorFlags); i = i + 1)
if (NOT isDefined("#listgetat(ErrorFlags,i)#")) {listgetat(ErrorFlags,i) =
"";}
</cfscript>

The error is: Illegal left hand side of assignment near line 7, column 51.
Left hand side cannot be a function call.

If this were a structure it would work. What am I doing wrong???

TIA...Che