You can try finding out who owns the domain (if it is a domain).  If so, forward the email and contact info to the police department where you the person lives and let them look into it.  They'll pass it to the feds if appropriate.

I just went through this last week.  I was called the next day by the detective asking me for a little bit of personal info and was told he had already spoken over the phone with the guy was bringing him in for questioning.

I realize most people that do this sort of thing aren't dumb to do it using a domain registered in their own name, but in this case, it appears the guy was.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Davis
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 7:31 AM
  Subject: RE: Attempts at banking fraud

  The one I just got took the cake: subject was "You have won a Sony
  Handicam (This is not Spam)".

  The message purported to being part of the "grand opening" of a new
  online AV store - it provided a code to claim your prize.  After
  stripping the URL ID from the link I went to the site: yes, it said, I
  won.  All I had to do was fill out my information.

  Standard stuff: address, phone number, etc UNTIL.  The bottom of the
  form had a red "apology": "We're sorry, but our credit merchant is
  current experiencing difficulties so we cannot accept credit cards at
  the moment.  To claim your prize please enter your debit card
  information instead."

  The form actually had a "Debit Card Number" AND "PIN Number" entry
  boxes.

  What worries me is that the form looked very professional (up until that
  point) - I'm sure that at least some people have been taken in.

  Although, in your case, it may be seeded from the truth.  Microsoft does
  offer a very attractive "Partner Provider" deal (I'm a subscriber).  You
  join up as a "Registered Partner" for $299 (I got in on a special $100
  deal) and they send you quarterly software packages: pretty much all of
  their software (not for resale but otherwise full editions) and
  sales/migration material.

  The software package is called the "Action Pack".  Here's a link to it:

  http://members.microsoft.com/partner/salesmarketing/partnermarket/action
  pack/default.aspx?nav=ln

  It's a truly great deal, but I would only subscribe via the official
  Microsoft.com website.  You actually get full copies of all current OSes
  (Windows 2003 all editions, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, XP Pro and
  Home, etc), Exchange server, Visio, MS Office, SQL Server, MS Project,
  and tons more.

  I do know of at least one scam where people gather many of these packs
  and then sell the software for huge profits on eBay.

  Jim Davis