The only question I have is how to resell under the Action Pack
subscription. I am about to close a deal that would involve 3 Windows
2003 servers, SQL Server, and 40 copies of XP. Going through the
materials, I still do not know who to call.

From: Doug White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 9:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Attempts at banking fraud

The US Action pack also requires you to be a partner, as I am.  It is
free. All
that required was an exchange of email with the MS regional manager, and
telephone call.

The main difference between the MS program and the MM reseller programs
is that
MM requires a substantial up front payment to become a reseller.

I have been able to fully utilize the promotional materials and
presentations
accompanying the action pack from MS to assist in training customers,
and it has
really enhanced my sales of MS server products.  You will receive enough
CD-ROM
based presentations to satisfy most any presentation need. Another
benefit is
being able to offer MS software through License Online, where your
customer can
purchase MS products, (as well as several other products) at attractive
discounts, all very legitimate.  You are also given access to their mass
mail
(spam?) marketing list to promote your own services as well as the
availability
of MS products through you.
To me the most exciting new product from MS is actually two products,
the first
being a fully licensed copy of the new CRM product, which is awesome in
itself,
but even more exciting is the conferencing software included in the new
Office
product, that puts MM's Flashcom to shame.

Featuring Win2003 Enterprise, RedHat Linux, CFMX 6.1 and all databases.
Suggested corporate Anti-virus policy:
http://www.dshield.org/antivirus.pdf