  From: Yves Arsenault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 10 novembre 2003 15:02
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: CF+MySQL+Apache french characters not properly displayed.

  Hello,

  I've been racking my brain over this for a little bit...

  I'm running CFMX 6.1, Apache 2.0.48 and MySQL 3.23.58.

  I'm a bit confused at this behavior... I converted an access db to mysql
  using a conversion tool. I log in to webmin, look at the data in my
tables,
  everything looks fine. Characters such as "é,É,è".. all display as they
  should.

  When I view a page with this same data through my webserver (apache), all
  the french characters are messed up.

  Any ideas??

  Thanks,

  Yves