[Seth Petry-Johnson]
[Is there a way to dynamically define the parameters to a CFMODULE tag?]

I messed with this a while back and couldn't get it to a point that I was
happy with it.  I imagine that you're doing something similar to what I was
doing: a loader program that acts as an abstraction layer, right?  Well,
anyways, the closest I came to it was having the intermediate module (the
one with the dynamic statement) pass in all the dynamic attributes in one
attribute (as a Struct) and then have the callee module import them into its
own Attributes namespace.  Not great.  It sucked, actually.  It was a long
way around just to have true abstraction.

However, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one trying to hack OO into
CF and not going the Fusebox route.  :)

-Rick