From: Nick Baker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 2:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Entering A Time Stamp in DB -- Problem

CF V 5

MS Access DB

I have time in the following format that was extracted in one CF template
and stuffed in a DB without any hitch.

{ts '2003-11-07 19:57:14'}

When this same info iss passed as part of a text to another CF template,
using CFHTTP, the same CF DB <CFQUERY code throws an error when attempting
to insert into a copy of the same DB.

In both DB's I am trying to stuff the info into a Date/Time field, i.e.,
StartTime.

<CFQUERY NAME="myTask" DATASOURCE="#DataSourceName#">
INSERT INTO  PingResults ( DomainName,
StartTime,
Dfield1,
Dfield2,
Dfield3,
Dfield4)
       VALUES (
'#session.RecordArray[1]#',
'#session.RecordArray[2]#',
'#session.RecordArray[4]#',
'#session.RecordArray[5]#',
'#session.RecordArray[6]#',
'#session.RecordArray[7]#'
</CFQUERY>

Apparently something is being lost in the transfer process, and I don't
know how to get it back.

Thanks,

Nick