> I just got this new sun box and I am trying to get ColdFusion
> to run on it.
>
> I am running apache 1.3.12 but I keep getting this error
> about the LoadModule
> Here is the error
>
> Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined
> by a module not included in the server configuration
>
> Has anybody else seen this? How did you fix it?

Look in the httpd.conf file (probably located at /usr/local/apache/conf) at
the lines that specify LoadModule and AddModule. Make sure that each one
points to a correct file. If you have any specific questions, let me know.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444