Cohen, Michael said:
> Thanks guys! I was figuring close to a million records potentially.
> I gather from Jochem's question that a million is not "prohibitively
> large?"  :) Even to be querying on all the time?

It depends on the query patterns, but on properly sized hardware it
shouldn't be. Presuming a pattern that consists mostly of select
queries that follow the foreign keys (from course to quiz to question)
and use proper indexes you should be able to do dozens if not hundreds
of selects per second, even on consumer hardware.

Jochem