Hi all,
I did a CFFILE List of the directory which has my verity collections at my host. In addition to my collections, I noticed 4 other entries. Here is an example of one of the names:

calendarInfusion_C76ABA34-2B3D-1DEE-002F58AB986DCD4E

Unlike mine, they are located in the default collection directory, :\CFusionMX\Verity\Collections\.

What are these? Are they related to my collections. I notice there are 4, and I have 4 of my own defined.

Thanks

JM