I think Univers is by IBM

The steps below are what happens when trying to set up a datasource to
this database through Coldfusion.

Steps Involved.

1. Install ODBC Driver for Universe (IBM) -

2. Setup ODBC connection locally Control Panel/Administrative
Tools/Datasources ODBC -

3. In Coldfusion Administrator setup an ODBC connection using the system
DSN version you have created in step 2 above.

But when running the cfm page I am receiving the following error

Error Executing Database Query.
[MERANT][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC
Socket][IBM][UVODBC][2301529]Invalid
argument value.

Even though in the Coldfusion Administrator the datasource verifies as
OK ?

I have MDAC 2.3 installed as im using MX 6.1 ?

Any other ideas??