Hi,

I'm working on an application where the users will frequently upload
document files from Word, Excel, Project, etc. through the HTTP Upload
method. IT is wondering how we can interface the application with a
virus scanning engine so that as soon as the file is saved to the
server, it will be scanned and dealt with. Does anyone have any
experience they could share about hooking a web app to such an engine?
I've looked at the Symantec Antivirus Scan Engine but not enough to
tell if it will do what we want. Also, the engine should run on Linux.

Thanks.

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]