  From: cf-talk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 11:35 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: How to determine if a scheduled task is already running?

  Neither is falling asleep at the wheel when you're driving. :-)

  The only point I was trying to make is that when you didn't get your
  "daily" email you might start to wonder if something was wrong and check
  it out.  Is it the best line of defense... certainly not.  Is it better
  than having no checks and balances in place?  Absolutely.

  -Novak