From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:15 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Multiple Server Versions

We've got a dev server running a few instances of CF for J2EE, and its
great for working on different CVS branches of our apps.  However, now
we need to work on a couple apps that will be deployed to Standard
servers.  We'd like to just leave everything on the same dev server, but
I'm concerned about potential screwups stemming from developing an
application on the J2EE version and deploying it on the Standard
version.

That a baseless concern?  If not, anyone have any clever ideas to have
two distinct installs of Standard on a single machine (aside from using
different Apache installs and different ports?).

We're running Apache2 on linux along with CF, if that matters at all.

TIA,
barneyb

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351