From: Hassan Arteaga Rodríguez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 November 2003 16:31
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Session Variables....

hi all !!

I'm trying to check in every page on my site findout if the user is authenticated helped with Application.cfm page..
But always every page redirect me to GotoLogin.cfm even when i force to write in session variable the value session.auth="1".
I have 3 pages for Login process, GotoLogin.cfm, ProcessLogin.cfm and IsOkLogin.cfm

<!--- Application page  --->

<cfapplication name="Checker" clientmanagement="no" sessionmanagement="yes" setclientcookies="no" setdomaincookies="no">
<cfif Find("login",lcase(CGI.SCRIPT_NAME)) EQ 0>
  <cflock scope="Session"
   timeout="10" type ="Exclusive">
   <cfif not IsDefined("session.auth")>
    <cfset session.auth = "0">
    <cflocation url="" addtoken="no">
   <cfelse>
    <cfif session.auth EQ "1">
     <cfoutput>U Are OK !!!</cfoutput>
    <cfelse>
     <cflocation url="" addtoken="no">
    </cfif>
   </cfif>
</cfif>
</cflock>

Now I made test with one simple App page
And the result in every page is Hits:1

Thanks !!

<cfapplication name="Checker" sessionmanagement="yes" setclientcookies="no" setdomaincookies="no">
  <cflock scope="Session" timeout="10" type ="Exclusive">
   <cfif not IsDefined("session.hits")>
    <cfset session.hits =1>
    <cfoutput>Hits:#session.hits#</cfoutput>
   <cfelse>
    <cfset session.hits =session.hits+1>
   </cfif>
  </cflock>