From: Mickael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 11:56 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Changes in a Directory CFDIRECTORY

Hello All,

I have a directory where files are getting uploaded (not via CF).  I know
how to get the contents of the directory with CFDIRECTORY how would I get
changes to the directory?  I would like to send an email out to a certain a
group of people when ever a new file is uploaded.

How would I go about this?

Thanks

Mike

  _____