  From: CF Lists
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 1:12 PM
  Subject: SESConverter

  I've been reading about the sesConverter at Fusium.com and wondered what
  other's experience was using it, preferrably with fusebox. I have a FB2 site
  a client wants better reporting/search engine ability on.

  After looking into the sesConverter I didn't understand the reason/value of
  having the "dummy" filename on the url. What is this dummy file? Do you
  actually create a file with searchable content or is it just so the stats
  app will have something to display?

  TIA