I'm attempting to setup a credit card gateway (Worldpay - select pro, java)
which requires some servlets to operate.  Basically I'm having trouble
setting them up to run on the version of JRun that comes with CFMX, can
anyone offer a basic tutorial on what/how i have to configure on the server
to achieve this.  I'm running CFMX 6.1 on a Windows 2000 Server if that
helps.  I don't really want to install another servlet server such as tomcat
etc.. since I already have JRun and have heard of others managing to
configure it for similar purposes.

Thanks in advance.

Will