Do you have any information on imagemagick?  Are there any CFC wrappers for
it?

John Burns

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Strutz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Dynamic image resizing etc.

Perhaps if ImageJ had a bicubic resizing option, it would be fine. But since
not, I have had luck doing a few different things.

1. Blur your image before resizing. The thumbnailed image comes out about
97% as good as a bicubic resizing option, good enough for most. Typically if
the image is larger than 5x your thumbnail, you may need to blur it twice
before resizing.

2. Use imagemagick. It's a good program and works really well. This is what
I ended up doing.

-nathan strutz