>Thanks Dave,
>
>But now I'm getting this error:
>
>coldfusion.runtime.Cast$ComplexByteArrayException: ByteArray objects cannot
>be converted to strings.

Actually, a quick read of the LiveDocs stuff might solve this. Try putting:

<cfoutput>#toString(cfhttp.fileContent)#</cfoutput>

when using the getAsBinary attribute. From the LiveDocs:

"If ColdFusion does not recognize the body as text and converts it to an
object, but the body consists of text, the cfoutput tag can display it. The
cfoutput tag cannot display Binary type data. (To convert binary data to
text, use the ToString function.)"

That last sentence is where the idea came from. Give it a shot. It just
worked in my application code where I was having trouble before.

Regards,
Dave.