  From: John Burns [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 7:41 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Installing ImageMagick

  Does anyone know of any instructions for installing ImageMagick for CF?
I'm
  new to using external libraries and the only one I've installed before is
  ImageJ which came with CF instructions.  If someone could let me know what
  need to do (if anything) for CF to see the ImageMagick install and then
how
  I would access ImageMagick via CF 5.  I'm waiting on my host for CFMX.
They
  say they already have imageMagick installed on their servers, I'm just not
  sure if it needs to be "installed" into CF or if I can reference it from
  where it already is.  Any information would be helpful.  Thanks!

  John Burns