Hello All,

I have a memo field in SYBASE that contains phone numbers delimited by a comma.

I need to qualify telephone numbers that are in a group of area codes, using SQL only I can't use CF.

The is called phone_list and the values look like this "2125551212,213555-1212,2145551212"

How could I in SQL only grab telephone # with area codes that are in my list.

I was thinking to do where Left(phone,3) in (212,213)

But how to a parse through the memo field.

Thanks

Mike