  From: Schuster, Steven [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 2:43 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: CF Certification

  I've been in this industry for about 14 years and nobody at any job I have
  ever had (including ones I was the boss at) has ever asked or cared about
  those things.

  Granted I have a degree in CS Engineering but even at that they have never
  even bothered to contact my school to check it out (well at least on my
last
  3 jobs).

  I guess it's assumed that after 14 years I should know at least the
  basics....boy do I have 'em all fooled.

  Steve