Hi Dirk,

There are some custom tags available for managing Windows users --
CFX_User (company defunct?), CF_NT_UserDB, CFX_NTUserManager, etc.; all
available for download in the Developer's Exchange.

If you prefer to roll your own, you can call a VBScript with CFExecute.

I hope this is helpful.

Dave

--

David M. Delbridge