> Does anybody know what will happen if you try and register a
> trial version of CFMX Enterprise with a CFMX Standard serial
> number? I would assume it would just revert to a registered
> standard version....but thought I'd check.

You're correct. It'll become a CFMX Standard server. There's only one
installer for CFMX per platform, essentially, and you determine what
functionality you have by entering a serial number at any time in the
process, as far as I can tell.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496